Sunday, November 06, 2005

Did I Do It Again?

I did it again! No-lah, I'm not talking bout Britney Spears la. What I'm talking about is that I again blogged in advance about something that can out in a test leh! What was it, you guys ask?

Aiyah, you guys didn't pay attention again. Told you all to read carefully liao lo. =)

Anyway, the post was about the man himself, Albert Einstein! We all really must have been slow. Why? Coz this is the Year of Physics, which is used to honour Albert Einstein (and marks the 100 years after his so-called 'Miracle Year' where he produced most of his good stuff...Must have been 4 or 5 scientific papers I think. Wow.)

And I tell you, yesterday's physics exam came out quite a lot bout him leh (of coz his theories la, not exactly about him! lol..). But we totally shld have predicted it [but we didn't] since Mr Leong talked bout him quite a lot. I dunno why I didn't think of it. *Sigh* What a waste of a golden opportunity.

Next time I'm going to make some $$$ by 'spotting' Qs for ppl in my blog. Maybe I'm going to put AdSense on my blog so u guys can donate some $$$ to me lo... Hehe...

But never mind ade. I think I did okayyyy *tentatively* but no wonder Junlin tot it was kinda like a paper on sociology. Keke...

Ok, just now woke up quite early--again--to go out yamcha with my parents. Although I was pretty sleepy, but I guess it was worth it since I love dim-sum!! Yummy! ~I seem to be talking bout food a lot in my blog leh~ But it was a pity since we went a tad too early (blame it on my parents, the early birds) so my fav type wasn’t ready yet so had to go without it. One of my fav types is the yam-ring sort. I just lurve it!!

*Licks Lip*

Ok-la, later only blog about some issues that I've been wanting to talk about. Now still feeling a bit lazy to be objective + fired up enough to talk about these oh-so-imp issues.

Toodles, peeps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, they call this year "annus mirabilis" meaning "miracle year". heheh... but my friends and i call it "the anus of miracle"! =P

Zzzyun said...

haha...so notty! *wags finger*
i never tot einstein would come out so much leh...*sigh*
even in death he plagues us so...

Anonymous said...

yeah. even in stpm, d examination council doesn't emphasise much on modern physics.