Saturday, November 05, 2005

>> Insomnia Hazard <<

YAY! Exam finished ade!! *Whoops in joy*

I'm delirious with joy! Euphoria! Keke.. a bit siao ade but who can blame me? I've been suffering (yes, suffering's the word) for almost a month now. You gotta cut me some slack, okay?

Well, let me do a recap for yesterday.

Wasted the whole morning [must be thinking I'm super-girl or something, sure can finish half a year's syllabus in half a day. Siao la me.]

Anyway, I did manage it in the end (super-girl?), albeit with me being extremely sleep deprived. Again. I studied until almost 1:30 am.

Decided to call it a day ~or maybe a night in this case?~ but in the end could not sleep. Ish!!!! I think I must have struggled until 2:30 am?

Damnit.

*Think to self: Tomorrow still got physics test. If I dun sleep, I might faint due to lack of sleep. Pls sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep.*

But it totally didn't work. I even tried counting sheep which works for ppl in movies but unfortunately didn't work even a tiny bit for me. Jeesh.

In the end, I think I fell asleep accidentally without trying. Ironic, man.

Insomnia, stay far FAR away from me. I don't want it. It's really frustrating when one’s is already beyond exhausted and still you cannot sleep. Oh dear, I think I’ve run out of 'acceptable expletives'. BAH!

Anyway, I'll blog more later coz now I wanna go catch my rerun of 'War & Beauty' last night. Of coz-lah, do you think that last night I still got time to watch meh? Duh.

Toodles! Will be back later...

Btw, I do think that this post is quite stupid. But whatever. Feeling lazy.

No comments: