Tuesday, November 08, 2005

# Lil' Changes #

Right! Finally ready to blog! Anyone notice any new changes to "my precious" blog? Woo! Well, for starters, I got my disclaimer up ade by viewing others' source code... lol... A bit like cheating hor, but I did change the statement a bit.

Hehe... then i enabled my flooble chatterbox so now you guys can put smileys in it too! Cool! But then, I tot, oh maybe, you all may not know which symbol will give you which smiley since the symbols for smileys are extremly varied... So I "keh gao" (Hokkien: pretended to be clever) and inserted a picture of the smileys into my sidebar lo.

Nice or not? *applause pls* Hehe... To think that I woudn't have known this if I've not mess up my template earlier and have to go to flooble to retrieve my html code again. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise... =)

*Thinks thoughtfully*

I haven't done my classics section yet coz I'm still waiting for you guys to recommend posts you all find interesting enough to put up there. Up till now, no news.

Imp: Waiting ya!

Btw, I've found the post on how to arrange ur archives by titles ade. Click here to view it. I think I'm right la, but it is very confusing to understand. I'll have to figure this out slowly. Arggh. Anyway, if I'd link the wrong one, what about this one? It's a menu that's quite close to something bout categorizing archives. I dunno lah!! -_-

*throws hands up in air*

Anyway, I know I've not blogged about stuff happening in general but seriously, nothing interesting has been happening recently. Well, let me see...

On saturday night, I again walked down to my grandma's hse, this time with another motive in mind. I was going there so I can play DotA on my cousin's laptop. Haha.. I haven't had time yet to go buy Frozen Throne yet or any other game. So damn boring here, everyday online only lo. No new games to play and the old ones are either damaged or boring. =Aikz=

Maybe I shld blog more instead of tinkering around with my template crazily.

But whatever. I syiok ma, cannot ah?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... maybe it's time for me to put up a disclaimer too. i'll consult my lawyer...

ok lah ok lah... *applaudes* frankly, i din' notice the new smiley function when i logged in to flooble last week.

hey, fren, those links hv nothing to do with categorising previous blog posts lah. i dun think blogger offers that option. one server that allows u to categorise ur posts is blog.yam.com

aiyoh, u r dota-ing too?

Zzzyun said...

hehe..i'm observant ma..so spotted the smileys lo!
*receives applause graciously*

really nothing to do with it? oops, my bad..i'll go check the blog.yam.com out...

yeap. dota-ing too...u leh?

Anonymous said...

i still love blogger. so personally, i wouldn't suggest u to switch to other servers juz to get the function.

sigh, i can only play with ai's. u know lah, my dialup connection loh. i can't wait to get streamyx cos i've a gang of friends who r crazy over d game. wanna join?

Zzzyun said...

if like this, i don't think i'll switch ade.. i lurve blogspot! =)

sure, i'd love to join, if that's ok with u. prob is i haven't gotten the game yet. but i think by the time u finish ur exam, i'll have the game ade. oh, yeah, do be gentle on me, coz i'm a newbie..
eeks!

Anonymous said...

i wan the game!!! i want the game!!!!... my bro deleted warcraft a few weeks ago on my laptop!!! gaH.. wifout asking my permisiioin *furious*.. now im stil waiting for tst to pass it to me from theam.

btw zy, a suggestion? mayb u can make ur comments pop up instead?

Anonymous said...

zyun>> i'm lousy too. u know lah, the ai players r stupid. i'm basically playing with dumb players. went to cyber cafe with tst once and got butchered. ;P

lydia>> i installed dota on my secondary hard disk. now i'm thinking of installing it in my primary hard disk. u wanna rebut theam's disk with me ah??? i better go ask from theam soon! *sticks tongue out*

Zzzyun said...

lydia> i also want the game!!!! yesterday i went to the shop to ask, manatau they tell me all sold out. BAH! got money want to buy also cannot... =( btw, abt the pop-up suggestions thingy, i don't really like changing wo..i prefer it this way... =)

Zzzyun said...

kryptos5> what does AI stand for? artificial intelligence? hmm...

anyway, all dumb players play together more syiok ah? haha...
shld be ok-lo i think..only wish i got sole possesion of the comp..
=(

Anonymous said...

kryptos> i already claimed the dvd FIRST!!!.. lol.. only thing is tst din wan to be the intermediate between me n theam. (he scared his hands itchy n go install it again, lol) .. and theam had to go psc tat day so our dinner plans din take off. sooo.... basically, i laid claim to it first. XP

Anonymous said...

zyun>> yeah, artificial intelligence. hmm... my streamyx should be here by next week. then only i can dota. until, then, i'll go MIA from the net... dun miss me ya! lol!

lydia>> aiyah! we'll see who gets it first... heheheh... *evil grin*
i can go ransack his house after exam since it's so near to the school...