Thursday, November 03, 2005

Nausea Apparent

Oh, didn't get to blog yesterday since I got a lot of chem still unstudied... Too bad. I AGAIN studied late into the night (What else is new? Sigh*) Anyway, just got 4 hours of sleep but I’m still quite wide awake now to online once I get home from my chem finals. -_-

Actually, wanted to read thru a few more past years last night, but was slightly overcame by a nauseous feeling that I often get when I seriously lack sleep. This was discovered when I studied late into the night during my spm [I never change, do I?] and I felt nauseous the morning of the exam. Since then, I’ve been plagued with this whenever I’m severely sleep deprived which only happens during exams.

Haih... ^_^

Whatever. I’ll try to nap a bit after lunch. But funny how when one really wants to sleep, u can't. Oh wait, isn’t that the symptoms of insomnia? Mine is 'exam insomnia' I guess.

Never mind bout that.

Today was the day of the Chemistry test.

Aiyah, today have to wake up SO freaking early to go to the exam. Get this. The exam starts at 7:25 am, meaning moi have to wake up at freaking 5:35 am!!!

*Grinds teeth & points to black circles under eyes*

You’re wondering why the exam starts so early? Well, it's all becoz of Australia's Daylight Saving thingy! They will set their clocks earlier an hour. Meaning an ungodly hour for exams for us since we’ve have to sit for it together. Damnit. I hate it.

It totally looked like it was still night when we set out from the house. Ish, even the college have not on its main lights. Making everyone jostling for space at the tiny counter which produces a little dim light which is so not conducive for studying. I set up camp at a tiny corner where there was a little light. Not so many ppl there. I needed more oxygen anyway. Haha.... =)

Ok, back to the exam hall. Well, the invigilator was a bit blur and said: "today the exam is physics paper". A resounding 'huh' filled the hall. I was thinking "hmmm...If today is physics, then die ade." Of coz, I'm not SO blur and I know that today is CHEM! My fren said that she should go out then since she isn't taking physics. lol...

Anyway, the paper was normal, meaning there were a few hard Qs and a few slightly easier Qs... I was a bit nervous about this paper since reading some past years late night, I found out that I don't really know the answers to some. But I guess I was lucky. This year's paper didn't really come out many Qs that I was unsure bout. Just not really sure of a few only. O_o Still okay since I ventured guesses (as usual). Hehe...

Actually, I tot the objective part was quite tricky compared to bio which was piece of cake. I wonder why. Anyway, a last minute quick check managed to reveal a few mistake. Well, at least I hope they are mistakes or else it means I changed them to the wrong answer(s) ade. Oh dear.

*Prays again though I’m a free thinker.* Hmmm...

What-lah. A bit lazy to blog about unsavoury things—i.e. exams ade. Tired, okay? So I guess Lydia, u have to be satisfied with the tiny nugget of information above. By the way, I can stay and chat on Friday since I’m going home later. Deal ah?

I guess that’s all for now. I’ve got a lot to blog about but I’d rather not mix it with this post.

Will post up more on Friday, which is the flying day to freedom! Well, freedom after 10:30 am of coz. Not a second before. I just can't wait.

PS ~ I know my recent posts hasn’t exactly been the most thought-provoking, actually it borders more on being blatantly boring. But rest assured, I’ll blog more discerningly after my finals. Can’t blame me, it’s not like I have lots of sleep the past month. =Aikz=

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

errr... sigh.. i only realised i forgot most stuff i studied earlier (esp chap 5,6,7,8) at 12am last nite.. so guess wat? start studying at 12am only lo.. and slept only 1.5 hr.. hehe. i woke up at 6am.. so blurrish.

*Grinds teeth & points to black circles under eyes* hahaha.. i like this.. comic-like.. very cute. =)

Anonymous said...

lol, good thinking Lydia.

Comical (Real name of this blogs author censored due to privacy concerns)..... Hmm...lol

Zzzyun said...

sigh, i also slept at around da same time. but i had to wake up earlier. so tired but i can't seem to nap...shakes head...

thx! about that last part...this is a contectual feature...keke...

Zzzyun said...

*contextual. why do i keep writing typos recently?

"(Real name of this blogs author censored due to privacy concerns)....." this is real funny too... =)

Anonymous said...

Hehe~ meet the new Ken Harrison. All the witty-ness, none of the paralysis.

Anonymous said...

err.. do u feel frustrated abt ur inabilities too? LOL. sorry.. stupid joke. (only ppl who read 'Whose life is it anyway?' will u/std)

Anonymous said...

Frustrated, no. I'm the Happy-go-lucky type, lol.

*Agrees with last part of Lydia's last comment*

Now that's what I call intertextuality.