Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pretty Miscellaneous

A few things to clear up (the mist in my brain) here:

  • Hmm... Something ironic [don't think I'll call it funny] happened last Wednesday, on the day of my chemistry test. Ok, we’re all in the small corner studying remember? My frenz were pretty panicky and Q was asking another fren, J whether she had studied the paper about Gravimetric Analysis or something. {Note: Just that that paper was pretty complicated and all.} The latter said no and instead replied: "Ask [insert moi’s name], she sure got study one..." Q looked at me enquiringly, while I gave a laugh and said: "That paper? No chance of that! I didn't study that at all. Kekeke..." Well, I must say, these people sure look up to me. They think that just becoz I get good results, I don’t procrastinate. Lil' do they know. How wrong are they... Maybe I shld I ask her to read this blog. Haha... Misconceptions about me do abound. Maybe it's becoz I don't express myself well enough. *Scratches head*

  • The next item here is: I think that my comments section is quite flourishing. Thanks for the support, you guys! Although I do think it's not quite like a comments section anymore, more like a conversation forum or something. :: Aikz :: Whatever. I shld be thankful that there ARE ppl commenting, right?

  • Hmm.. I do wish that I had known about blogs earlier. My teenage years' of 'emotional turmoil' would have been worth recording. But then on second thought, this might just make me waste my youth more. Lol...

  • Something I also must comment here. Last Friday was the last day of exams. You wouldn't believe that when I got home, I still can't believe that my finals were over ade. It was SO surreal, ya know? I almost felt like picking up my books and continuing studying (study what, God knows.) leh. Siao. But I recover sufficiently by friday night after doing a lot of relax-ing... So all is okay lo! Hehe... *chuckles happily*

  • By the way, this was something I took from kryptos5's blog. It's about reverse speech. Pretty cool! Click here to listen to some clips that contain reverse speech. Included is a song by none other Britney Spears hereself. Intrigued? Click here lo! This is an article about it if you duno what is it about. Do check it out! =)

Ok, I'm totally crapping here in point form. But this is to clear up stuff so that i can blog whole posts about certain topics. All this miscellaneous stuff lying around is the product of examz which made me delay writing about it. And it also becomes shorter coz I had forgot about it ade by the time I've finished exams and want to write abt it. Short memory span ma. lol... Anyway, won't be long ade before i clear up this junk lying around in my mind.

Yayz! *apparently this is my new catchphrase wo...*

No comments: