Saturday, November 26, 2005

Interview Madness

Haih, I'm damn scared now.

Why?

Coz I got a freaking interview from imu tomorrow!!!!

Screams at top of voice: AHHH!!!

This is it.

Do-or-die.

If I don't get in, dunno how liao, coz this is my first choice. I just hope hope hope I get in. My other choices are not so good.

Anyone got any frenz from imu who can give me any tips for the interview? Do be fast though. I have not much time left. Eh, now sound like dying woman. Haha..

*Prays very sincerely*

But my fren say should be okay-lah. I just hope she's right. But I must not panic when I go in.

Yeah, that's it.

Breathe in, Breathe out. lol...

Ok, guys wish me luck! I have no mood to blog ade. Coz I'm scared shitless. *Sigh*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ziyun, good luck for ur interview for imu! Hope u do get in! Hehehe...bye!

Zzzyun said...

thx a lot ya, june! =)
btw, i'm going to need lots of good luck..haha...

Anonymous said...

since my exam is over d, i dun mind "lending" u my luck! juz remember to return it to me later!

BEST OF LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Zi Yun! You better not screw up that interview or I'll make sure you're going nowhere but work next year!!!

Nah, just kidding. Bonne chance!

Zzzyun said...

thx, u guys!! =)

but even ur luck not enuf coz i think i screwed up...

ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch out for the post on it.

Die........... =(