Thursday, November 03, 2005

~ Point Form ~

A few tiny details:

  • Recently, I've taken to setting my cell phone alarm every half an hour or so. Why? Coz I'm deadly afraid that I'll fall asleep and foil my entire tightly-knit (coz lack of time ade) studying plan. Haha... Falling asleep is one of the things I've been doing a lot recently. Anyway, I'm ALWAYS not on track on my studying schedule. If I was ever on track, life would be much easier. :: Aikz ::

  • Another thing I've also taken to doing is writing little notes into my cell phone on what to blog about. I got material enough to fill a few posts, I tell you. Surprises me the things that comes out of one's mind when one tried to study. What to do? Always daydream about what to blog about. Keke...

  • Anyway, have also been getting a few zits on my usually ahem, flawless face. Ish. I guess it's true that theory that stress (in my case, lack of sleep) will cause zits to pop out. Must get sufficient beauty sleep after finals. Is that why it is call 'beauty sleep' in the first place? Hmm... Maybe.

  • By the way, there's this interesting book that my dad just bought. It titled: "Einstein A to Z". It's pretty cool as it tell you all the facts about Einstein. His life, his work, everything!! The one thing that impressed me was that it was presented in a really entertaining way. It's written in small articles, not like a whole book, so you can flip thru to read whatever you find interesting. And it's also easier to put down and to continue reading some time later. Lucky for me, that is! Will finish it after physics test! Btw, did you know that the Doppler Effect (red shift something effect) was predicted by his Theory of Special Relativity. Cool! The general theory is kinda hard but i kinda get the gist of it. Good enough I guess.

  • Have to miss 'War & Beauty' last night coz no time last night. Satisfied myself with the rerun today. I don't think I'll be able to watch tmr night either unless I plan my time well and focus at studying when i shld be. Which is what I'm totally lousy at. Sigh...

Okay, that's all for now. I've totally wasted the whole afternoon and evening, all in the name of "relaxing" after my chem test!

Gotta hit the books or else tomorrow night will have to study late again.

But I've a feeling that history will replay again.

Whatever. Drained. Of energy. =(

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

about two months ago, PACE organised a talk on einstein's biography. man, they invited a presenter who was as good as my chem teacher... in her hypnosis techniques. i attended it with blazing enthusiasm, only to feel bored to death in the middle of the talk...

Zzzyun said...

hmmm...what a pity...i've also attended various talks that put me to sleep too...all courtesy of those organized by our the sch administration...sigh...

but believe me, the book that i recommended is really good! go buy it!

Anonymous said...

That presenter! Hmph!!! Thank goodness I'm not her student. And she kept inserting references to God. Aren't we supposed to leave Him out of any discussion of science. Plus, she should keep in mind this nation is multi-religious, that includes atheists too.

Zzzyun said...

who are atheists here?

*puts up hand*

anyone else?? hehe....

Anonymous said...

jun lin>> you were there too? wow, what a surprise!

zyun>> *raises hands and legs* anyway, i guess u knew d...

Anonymous said...

jun lin>> yeah, that Dr Rosy. she kept saying that einstein received his inspirations from god. if that's the case, she should call it enlightenment instead! i regret wasting my time attending the talk! Grrr!

Anonymous said...

Kryptos>
Heck, I was there for the entire series!

ZY>
Raise both arms and wave vigourously.

Zzzyun said...

haha..so many fellow atheists here...cheerz!

u two actually met in the same talk but din know the other..haha
what a coincidence...describe urself la..so maybe the other can rmb lo... =)